Followers

Saturday 13 April 2019

TODAY WAS NUTS!

 Very quiet day since the long morning walk. Aunty Sandy has just been on the computer. Boring! Luckily I was so good (and cute) I was able to persuade her to take me on another walk to the park... First, though, I had to stare down this BIG labrador but once she ran off, out came the ball! 
I'm ready, come on, come on. Throw it!
Hahah! Got it.  Over and over until I was very puffed.  After a rest we continued on. Aunty Sandy picked up a bag of nuts from under the trees. I hate those things. 
She cracks them in a machine and they make such a LOUD noise and remind me of storms.  Grrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WALKING WITHOUT DARCY... (GRATUITOUS POST)

It's been a week since I went for a walk on the Precinct at Maleny. Last time with Darcy, this time, without. I thought of him when I...