Followers

Friday 29 March 2019

DAY THREE-EEEEEK!

The cat never shuts up! Here I am ordering him to put a sock in it.  Didn't work. Stupid cat. 
Nice long walk today.  Look at those treeeeees! can't wait to try them out...
Saw a few good looking b*tches today! This is Lucy, she's the best. Real babe.
The day has ended with a bang, literally. Eeeeeeek! Don't know why the sky has to flash and roar but I don't like it. Aunty Sandy let me on her bed but I was still a bit nervous. The cat cowered under the bed. Stupid cat.
Aunty Sandy says if it's fine one day next week, we'll go to the beach. Yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WALKING WITHOUT DARCY... (GRATUITOUS POST)

It's been a week since I went for a walk on the Precinct at Maleny. Last time with Darcy, this time, without. I thought of him when I...